* To become familiar with and to maintain awareness of the relevant Company requirements and where applicable, the latest industry codes and standards including statutory rules and regulations.
* To perform mooring activities of Vessel/cargo barges/pipe carriers as requested.
* To ensure that mooring operations are performed in a safe manner and in accordance with the instructions given.
* To ensure that only certified gears are used during mooring operations.
* To monitor the condition of mooring gears before and during use and report any damage.
* To provide assistance during construction activities.
* To perform watch keeping duties as directed.
* Perform any additional duties within own experience and capability as advised by the Chief Mate.
* Report unsafe working conditions, near misses and incidents/accidents.
* Effects activity of painting and maintenance.
* Effects activity of cleaning and tiding up of the areas if required.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Marine) or equivalent.
* At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* With Good Communication Skills.
* Must be Hardworking and Flexible.
* Age: 22 - 30 years old
* 2 positions available
POEA Hiring Registered Agency: ABOITIZ JEBSEN MANPOWER SOLUTIONS, INC. (FORMERLY NFL INTERNATIONAL, INC.) Landbased Agency
Location Address: 2F H`BOR CTR II BLDG R`LROAD & C`CAGO S`TH HARBOR PORT AREA, MANILA
Telephone Number: 5279980 TO 88
Email Address: None
Official Representative: SUSAN V. VALDEZ
Status: Good Standing
POEA License Number: 026-lb-020107-R
License Validity: 1/5/2007 to 1/4/2011