Placewell International Services Corp - Kuwait job are now currently in needs for Skipper qualified applicants. For those who are interested, please visit the POEA recruitment agency address below, or try to contact their telephone numbers stated below.
POEA License Number: 430-LB-022604-R
Advertised: 10-08-11 | Closing Date: 09-10-11
Prospective Principal/Project: KAM INTERNATIONAL GROUP
Hiring Approved Agency: PLACEWELL INTERNATIONAL SERVICES CORPORATION Landbased Agency
Location Address: S214,217 and 218 AURORA PLAZA BLG, ARQUIZA ST. ERMITA, MANILA
Telephone Numbers: 5267838/5267317
Email Address: PISCO@THE.NET.PH
Official Representative: AIDA ESCUETA
Status: Valid License
License Validity: 3/25/2008 to 3/24/2012
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Engineering (Marine), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
* At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Applicants must be willing to work in KUWAIT.
* Reference standards should: IMO STCW 1995 Convention Equivalent.
* Possess of Skipper Certificate or Coast Navigation certificate or Nokhoda "A" certificate from an approved authority (MOC)as per chapter II-Reg 11/3-STCW.
* Age should not more that 50 years old and medically fit as per company standards but not less than 30 years old.
* Meet applicable requirements for Regulations in Chapter IV STCW 95 for convention for performing designated radio duties (VHF Radio Communication) in accordance with Radio regulations.
* Completed approved education ad training to meet the standard of competence specified in Section A-II/3 of STCW 95/Code for vessels engaged in near coastal voyages and less than 500 gross tons and any other marine regulatory requirements by Kuwait Ministry of Communication (MOC).
* Should be certified for experience in rank not less than 3 years (skipper) including Certificate of Character and conduct.
* Should posses document of identity as a seaman or Seamans book issued by country of nationality or equivalent.
* Should be very good knowledge of English Language, both written ad spoken. Knowledge of Arabic language will be an advantage.
* ISPS (International Ship and Port Facility Security Code) - awareness.
* Obtain medical fitness certificate as per STWC 95 and approved by MOC Kuwait prior sailing on board Nakilat Boats.
* 5 Full-Time positions available.